Wednesday 27 February 2013

Review | Australis Fresh and Flawless - Pressed Powder

Hi there! :)
So I've recently purchased the Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder. As the name suggests it is an Australian company. The packaging implies that this product is 'A convenient mirrored compact that provides instant touch ups for a radiant matte complexion'.
It's available in 3 different shades Natural, Deep Natural and Darkest Brown. I got mine in Natural as i'm a very fair skinned creature. 
A lot of people rave about this product as its basically a dupe for the MAC studio fix powder. I myself have never tried the MAC product but I can say that this Australis product is amazing!!

The Packaging.
The packaging is almost exact same to the MAC studio fix, though the fresh and flawless has more of a shiny case. It is quiet bulky but that isn't a bother for me. It also has a compact mirror which is quiet handy while on the go. Underneath the product there is a round applicator sponge, I myself don't use it as I prefer applying powder with a brush.



The Product.
  • It's great for setting your foundation or mattifying shiny skin. 
  • I've found that its very light on the skin which is great with any product. 
  • It's oil and fragrance free and hasn't clogged up any of my pores. 
  • It has great coverage and I've even been wearing it on its own!
  • It's great for sensitive skin. I have extremly sensitive skin and this product has not set my skin off at all! Which is the biggest plus for me.


 Although it is only available in Australia and New Zealand to my knowledge  You can pick it up from Priceline, Kmart, Big W, Target ect. For $8 - $12 depending weather it is on sale or not.

I defiantly recommend this product! and I'll for sure repurchase it :)

-Renee xxx


1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I personally LOVE MAC studio fix- it's my HG. I would try the Australis fresh and flawless except that this lightest shade looks very, very dark. I am very pale (NC15) and my MAC compact is probably about three shades lighter than this. They should definitely make a wider colour range!

    ReplyDelete