Sunday 7 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


Hey Hey! :)
Welllll I just got nominated for the versatile blogger award! I love doing little things like this! :)
I was nominated by the lovely Caitlin. Go and take a look at her bloggy blog :)


Rules
  • Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
  • Select some new blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered and follow regularly 
  • Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and leave a comment on their most recent post to let them know they have been nominated
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you

7 Things about me!

  1. I recently have had an operation, and decided to name my scar 'Simba'
  2. I'm going to One Direction in 178 days and counting!
  3. I secretly love watching Escape to the county, 60 minute makeover and homes under the hammer.
  4. I'm marrying Harry Styles or Niall Horan.
  5. I once burnt the bottom of my foot by standing in a straightener.
  6. I want to go to England!!
  7. I need to charge my phone.

The lovelies i'm nominating!

-Renee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment