Sunday 9 June 2013

Style Sunday | Nina Nesbitt

Hey Hey!
Nina Nesbitt.... If you haven't heard of her YouTube her right now!
She's a Scottish singer/songwriter and has supported big names like Ed Sheeran and Example.
In my opinion she has such an amazing voice, along with a great sense of style and gorgeous big blonde hair.

Bit tired after the Lipsy awards last night, thank you for my award @LipsyLondon

Her style is quiet laid back and indie mixed with rock and it's also quite girly at times. 


Had a fun day photoshoot! Off to party now, in the rain…
I love the mix of the laid back top and jacket mixed with the gladiator style heels.

I'm a big fan of the studded leather jackets mixed with the skirt and tights, I love the look of the dressed up but dressed down at the same time look.

Some of my favorite looks...






-Renee xxx



4 comments:

  1. nice inspirational photo's, like her style:)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVEEE NINA!
    I'm a huge fan of her! What's your favourite song of her? Mine is "Only Love" definitely (:
    I enjoy read your blog (and we have few in common).. I'm totally love it! I've been following. I hope you could return the favor (:

    ayapritabelia.blogspot.com
    -Aya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy just followed you back! <3
      Nina is gorg! Lovee that song but "Make Me Fall" is def my favorite :)

      -Renee xx

      Delete
  3. Really lovely outfits, jacket looking amazing, i also wish to wears that type of jackets.

    Leather Jackets For Man | movie star leather jackets

    ReplyDelete