Wednesday 15 January 2014

Summer Holiday & OOTD

Oh Hey! 
Right now I'm sitting in a pool of my own sweat... No not really, but it's so bloody hot at the moment! (40+ degrees!)
Anywho.. every summer during the holidays my family and I go over to South Australia for a week and stay at a small town by the sea called Port Elliot. 

Here are some ootd's along with some snaps of what we did while over in South Australia.
Photos from my instagram (@itsreneeallen)

Obviously white people can't jump...

Horseshoe Bay in Port Elliot, such a lovely view!
Spent a day at the Adelaide Zoo, the pandas there were defiantly my fave!
My brother got the height of the family.. I obviously missed out! 

I wish I was a flamingo.

Classic beach shot of "What I was reading"

Outfit of the days!

Singlet - Target
Skirt - Supre
Demin Vest Thing - Factorie
Boots - Rubi shoes

Top - Supre
Shorts - Supre
Shoes - Rubi Shoes

-Renee xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, you have such a adorable blog and interesting post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to do so and follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete